Premier Power has set the standard for dependability. We know that when you need your generator to work, you need it to work properly from start-up to shut-down. Our rigorous check-in and inspection program – that all of our equipment undergoes – will provide you with assurance that your generator will work when you need it most. We know you don’t cut corners in your business and neither do we. We are confident we can provide you and your business with the utmost in service, quality, dependability and satisfaction.
Our staff of experienced diesel professionals includes electricians, riggers, de-installers and field mechanics to handle service, de-installations, in-house load bank and dyno testing. Our staff has been responsible for the professional de-installation of multiple units up to 6 megawatts.
Our diesel engineers and technicians are among the most skilled in the industry with over 70 years of combined professional experience. Advanced academic training achievements include:
- Engine Management Systems and Accessories
- Fluid, Power and Electrical Systems
- Power Trains
- After Treatment and Induction Exhaust Systems
- Heavy-Duty Torque Conversions
- Diesel Engine Frequency Conversions for International Use (60hz to 50hz)
Premier Power has continuously developed relationships with the most well known and respected generator manufacturers in the industry. Our close relationships with these top manufacturers keeps us informed of the most up-to-date inspection processes which is critical in obtaining optimal generator performance.
- We follow Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit’s and other leading manufacturer’s internal inspection processes
- We service all makes and models within the industry
- We service all fuel types including: diesel, propane, natural gas and turbine generators